Monday, July 23, 2012

I am the B2B

Suddenly, i am becoming a B2B. Yes, a bride to be.
All happened in sudden with just a question "Mama, can i get marry?"

Within a month, merisik, bertunang, planning for nikah all settled and well-planned.
I don't know how and why all become so sudden and smooth but i believe,
Allah akan permudahkan urusan kita sekiranya kita berniat baik dan ikhlas.

And so, I start to get busy now, same to him (busy listen to my murmur and ideas)haha!
At the same time, an idea popped up in my mind to blog my wedding progression.
I understand, as a B2B, we need lotsa ideas. So i made up my mind to share what is in my mind.
Plus, this is not a simple ceremony as it mixes up with Chinese and Malay culture...
but we try to make it SIMPLE... 
Thats why the process becomes not simple since we are trying to make a difficult thing into simple. 
phew~~pening kan? haha!

So, the journey begins ::: 1st December 2012.
counting....hmm...4months+ to go....
Semoga Allah mempermudahkan urusan. inshaAllah. amin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates